Emotional Support Dog Registration
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA) help individuals with emotional problems by providing comfort and support
- No breed restrictions
- You qualify if you have anxiety, depression, bipolar/mood disorders, panic attacks, and other emotional/psychological conditions
- Protected by the ADA
- Fly on airplane + Allowed in all housing regardless of pet policy (we provide an optional sample doctor’s note with every order).
- No training required for Emotional Support Animals (dogs, cats, etc.if if)
- Buy with confidence! We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guaranty*
- We are here to help. Please contact us with any questions.
Please Select A Kit To Get Started
WHEN YOU CHOOSE YOUR KIT, PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE THE BENEFITS OF REGISTERING YOUR PET AS AN EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL
1. Emotional Support Pets are allowed to fly in the main cabin of an airplane or other public transportation, with a doctor’s note (call your airline ahead of time to see if this is necessary). We can provide a sample form for your doctor to complete.
2. A landlord or HOA (homeowner’s association) must provide reasonable accommodations by waiving their no-pet rule and or a pet deposit for registered emotional support animals.
3. Emotional Support Animals may be allowed in the workplace or school.
4. Emotional Support Animals do NOT need any training!
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
When you register with Nationalservicedog.org you will receive a card with a list of your rights to present to anyone who inquires about your animal.